Conversion Rate Optimization Services India
A website conversion occurs when a visitor completes a predetermined action on the website, such as filling the contact form, purchasing product or service, or registering for a newsletter. The conversion rate is determined by dividing the total website conversions by the total visitors. Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is the process of improving the conversion rate of the website.
Why Your Website Needs CRO?
Basically, I start with an introduction explaining about the topic, write a few stats that will make you stand up from wherever you are sitting, and so on. Instead, here I started with a question. The reason: CRO or Conversion Rate Optimization is a highly crucial digital marketing strategy that you need for your online business asap. The sooner you know it, the sooner you adopt it. The impact of this optimization procedure can be so brilliant that your site might start generating sales like you never would have imagined. Traffic coming your way will actually intend to take an action before moving on to the other areas of the Internet.
CHECKLIST FOR CRO
1. A professional looking website – An unprofessional image and bad website design can turn off most of your visitors. Consider hiring a professional web designer if you cannot produce a professional looking website.
2. Loading speed of the website – Check if the landing page loads as quickly as possible (within 3 to 7 seconds) for the slowest bandwidth figure. You can use this tool: http://www.linkvendor.com/seo-tools/speedtester.html to help you.
3. Security of sensitive pages – This includes pages that accept sensitive information such as payment or member info. Get an SSL certificate and protect those log-ins, payment pages, etc. Make sure your users see the SSL padlock icon in the browser and check if you have correct SSL implementation.
4. Use of auto-responders when using contact forms – Some visitor's inquiry might be both, important and urgent. Using an auto-responder will assure the user that you are receiving their inquiries and they will receive a detailed reply later. Make sure to comply on any of your promises; if you say that you will reply within 24 hours, make sure you reply within that time.
5. Programming related errors – Double check that your website is not returning unfriendly programming errors when your visitor submits any of your website forms, etc. This includes broken links and misdirection of links. 6. Avoiding ads on the website – Try not to put ads on the website. If there is really a need to put ads, isolate the ads clearly from your content and avoid using pop-ups or any annoying type of ads such as in-text advertising.
7. Easy and user friendly navigation – Difficult navigation menus can confuse your visitors and make them navigate away from your website.
8. "Contact Us" Page with complete contact information – The contact page should include Contact name or Full company name, Contact address (physical address), Email address, Phone number, and Toll free number. Mention what country or geographical location you service – some services are limited to only one country; make sure you clearly state it in your website. Add a map to your business location – physical existence of your office helps to increase trust, which then improves conversion rate. You can use Google maps service and embed it in the “Contact Us” page. Some may use “live chat” sessions to communicate with your visitors.
The process consists of six phases:
1. Building an Optimization Plan
2. Identifying barriers in your conversion funnel
3. Landing Page Optimization
4. Conversion Funnel Optimization
5. Reducing Bounce Rates
The goal of CRO is to ease the journey of already engaged visitors through your website until they have reached the outcome they desired themselves.
To know more about Conversion Rate Optimization CLICK HERE!